Applications for the award of Killa Gift Fund stipend are invited from the eligible students who or whose parents own agricultural land in Faisalabad District. Students who have passed their FA/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination and are studying in this institution can apply on prescribed form.
Fresh and Current Students can Apply
The attested photocopies of the following documents must be attached with Application form:
- Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Applicant’s CNIC or Form-B
- Educational Certificates
- Last semester fee vouchers
- Land Fard Jama Bandi
Students already in receipt of any other scholarship and the 3rd Divisioners needs no apply.
- Fard Jama-Bandi duly attested by the Tehsildar shall be attested with the application form otherwise application form will not be included in the list.
- The application form is also available at Photostats shop and GCUF website www.gcuf.edu.pk
- Scholarship forms should reach the Students’ Financial Aid Office complete in all respects according to the above instructions on or before 29th October, 2021
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301