To deliver the quality oriented financial support services to the university faculty, students and administration by ensuring an efficient, economic and transparent financial management and reporting system.
The Treasurer’s Office established under Article 15 of the Government College University Faisalabad Ordinance 2002 (Amended Act 2004) has the mandate to:
- Manage the property, finances and investments of the University
- Prepare the annual and revised budget estimates of the University and present them to the Finance and Planning Committee and Syndicate
- Ensure that the funds of the University are expended on the purposes for which they are provided
Besides the primary responsibility of management of the university’s financial assets and liabilities, this office performs other functions like:
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts and recording all the financial transactions on Modified Cash based system of Accounting in compliance with NAM (New Accounting Model of AGP) and Government of the Punjab
- Manage the collection of fees via cash management modules by bank on real time basis
- Manage Payroll and employee’s funds of the university.
- Efficient disbursements to all the stakeholders in the light of prevailing rules