VisionEnhancing the job performance through skill improvement and capacity building of the employees to produce the graduates having professional skills at par with the emerging global scenarios.
MissionDeveloping need-based training programs to ensure the on-campus quality services offered by the administrative units, to assist the faculty to offer world-class teaching and research, and to develop the skill sets in our graduates at par with the emerging trends of the corporate sector.
GoalsThe enthusiastic team of the Directorate of Training & Development intends to advance the Vision and Mission through following accomplishments in general:
- Identifying the emerging market trends and to develop the need-based training programs for the students and faculty.
- Improving the competitiveness of the students, faculty, and staff through intensive trainings focused on personal and professional grooming.
- Improving the capacity of the young faculty to prepare the funding applications considering the national and international priorities in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
- Improving the knowledge of the employees regarding their duties and rights in line with rules and regulations set by the GCUF constitution, Punjab Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) Rules, Punjab Employees Efficiency, Discipline and Accountability Act, and time to time upgradation of these rules by the statutory bodies of HEC, PHEC, HED, and GCUF.
- Improving skills of the faculty according to the modern-day gadgets and professional software.
- Developing training programs to enhance the social positivity, sense of social responsibility, social acceptability, cross culture tolerance, and nationalism among employees and the students.
- Dr. Muhammad Aamer Mehmood
- Tenured Professor, Department of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology
- Dr. Saeed Ahmad
- Associate Professor, Department of Urdu
- Dr. Muhammad Rizwan Javed
- Associate Professor, Department of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology
- Dr. Ghulam Mustafa
- Assistant Professor, Department of International Relations
- Dr. Mohsin Khurshid
- Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology
- Dr. Asif Ali Naqvi
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics
- Dr. Nadia Akram
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Mr. Ammar Yasir
- Junior Clerk