1. DURATION OF THE COURSE
- The duration for the Master Degree shall not be less than four and more than seven semesters in full residence and not less than six and more than nine semesters for the part time students (university employee). However, in case of M.B.A (3.5 yrs) the minimum residential period shall not be less than seven and more than ten semesters.
- The employees of the government/other agencies nominated for admission at this University shall have to take study leave to pursue studies as a regular student, failing to fulfill this conditions, his/her admission shall be cancelled. However, after getting admission by a nominee in the university, it would be obligatory for the parent department to sanction the study leave / extend the leave in favor of the nominee within one semester of his/her admission, otherwise the admission shall stand cancelled.
2. SCHEME OF STUDIES
The subjects of study for the degree programs are given in SCHEDULE II which may be amended from time to time. A student shall present an acceptable thesis/research report in addition to completing his/her approved Course Work in order to qualify for the award of the degree or otherwise as approved by BoS.
3. CREDIT HOURS REQUIREMENT FOR VARIOUS DEGREES PROGRAMS
- The minimum credit hours requirement for instituting the various degree programs shall be as following;
- Course work only
- Course work and a thesis of 06 credit hours.
- Course work and research report of 06 credit hours or internship for those subjects where it is required.
MSc / MA / M.Com/ MPA
66 credit hours
MBA (3 ½ years)
96 credit hours
- If a student fails to enroll in any semester(s) without permission of the competent authority, he/she shall cease to be on the rolls of the University and in case he/she desires re-admission, he/she shall have to apply for the same.
- The Advanced Studies and Research Board may readmit such a candidate subject to the payment of Rs. 2,000/- as re-admission fee and Rs. 10,000/- as per semester gap fee, if applicable.
- The ASRB may refuse the re-admission if the reasons presented before the Board are not convincing. Note: The period of gap semester will be counted towards residential requirements.