- Directorate of Industrial Linkage (DIL) enables to shed light on motivations, barriers of cooperation and influence of public policy in developing such linkages.
- DIL aims to play its crucial role as a mediator and modulator for skill development, adoption of knowledge, promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation.
- DIL aids in strengthening R & D investment via exploiting the synergies and complementaries present in scientific and technological capabilities. This in turn, nurtures commercialization and mobility of labor in both the public and private sector.
- To strengthen academia-industry relationship to promote technology-transfer and commercialization activities
- To promote multi-disciplinary research initiatives at Government College University, Faisalabad.
- To expand and integrate research activities at all levels at GCUF and to determine its strategic research directions and policies
- To promote research and development activities to link & upgrade the competitiveness of industrial sector and to support local and the national economy
- To develop, expand, enhance and manage university’s research programs
- To link research activities directly to the educational, social and industries.
- To promote and improve multi-disciplinary research initiatives
- To increase and diversifying external research funding
- To translate research for the public’s benefit
- To get Internship opportunities
- To promote the entrepreneurship, technology-transfer and commercialization activities which improve and support the economy
- To provide complete guidance on how to get the your research commercialized
- To mobilize faculty, business community and industry
- To get easy access to government authorities and industries
- To provide coaching, mentoring and training sessions
- To provide intellectual Property and Legal services
Mr. Gulam Mustafa Dogar
Additional Director General (Tech.), Punjab Food Authority, Lahore
Dr. Shahzad Hussain
Director, Qarshi Foods (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore
Mr. Gulam Dastgir
MD, Saffaron Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd. Faisalabad
Engr. Ehtisham Javaid
President, Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce & Industries
Mr. Mazhar Munawar
CEO, MMS Global (Pvt.) Ltd. Faisalabad
Mr. Amjad Hussain
CEO, Nutrifactor (Pvt.) Ltd. Faisalabad
Dr. Muhammad Nasir
General Manager, Frieslandcampina, Intl. Lahore
Mr. Mustajab Ahmad
General Manager, Cakes & Bakes (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore
Major(R) Umar Islam
Secretary, Pakistan Venaspati Mills Association, Islamabad
Mr. Tariq Sarwar Awan
Secretary, Pakistan Flour Mills Association, Lahore
Mr. Moeez Sher
Sherco Textile Industries (Pvt.) Ltd. Faisalabad