The HEC Need Based Scholarship already Awardees who did not submit their documents are hereby advised to provide the necessary undertaking(s)/deed of agreement on judicial paper of Rs. 50/-on or before 15-09-2021 to the Students' Financial Aid Office for their next installment. Follow the SOPs of Covid-19, wearing the face mask and use of sanitizer.
The following attested documents should be attached with their undertaking form.
- Fee voucher of last 02 semesters
- Copy of result notification of last two semesters (Examination result)
- Copies of CNIC & student card
- CNIC copy of Father/Guardian
- Bonafide Student certificate from concerned department
- Scholarship feedback form with Rs. 5/- Revenue Ticket
- Copy of Cheque Book (For Account Number)
The scholarship payment will however, be released subject to the verification of their documents.
For further detail contact, Students’ Financial Aid Office.
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301