Applications are invited for the award of HEC Need Based Scholarship on the prescribed performa from the highly deserving students seeking admission in Bachelor Level Program (Morning/Evening) during Fall Semester 2022.
- Admitted in above mentioned degree programs on merit during Fall Semester 2022.
- Belongs to low income families of the society.
- Monthly family income of parents/Guardian from all resources equal or less than Rs.45000/-
- Students admitted on Self finance/Self-support programs or already availing financial assistance, or any other scholarship, employee in any organization or in any project, students on study leave from any department or those who have been charged with major/minor penalty due to misconduct etc. are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants already applied for any scholarship and finally selected for award of any scholarship, no need to apply.
If an applicant appeared guilty of representing false/untrue information or concealing of fact shall be liable for following penalties:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the university.
- Initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship
- Refund of all the payment/scholarship received and a penalty equal to total scholarship amount.
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who seek to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms at Photostats shop and GCUF website
HEC Scholarship Application Form
The duly filled Scholarship forms should submit to their respective department complete in all respects according to the instructions on or before 30th May, 2023
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar/Chairman in the case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Government). (also mentioned the contact No. of issuing authority).
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills/Expenditure related documents expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Copy of Semester paid Fee voucher
- Copy of result notification of last semester
- Copies of CNIC & student card
- CNIC copy of Father/Guardian
- Statement of purpose & two passport size Photographs
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301