Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the highly Needy and Talented Students (Punjab Domicile) who have passed Intermediate examination held by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) in 2022.
1. Students must fall in any one of the category
- Orphan Children
- Children of Govt. Servants in BPS 1-4
- Children belonging to Minority Religion
- Special Children (Disabled)
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
2. Should have at least 60% marks in Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Punjab & Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad in 2022 (Annual).
3. Not availing any other educational scholarship during the academic year 2022
4. Passed the aforementioned examination from: Government Institution Private Affiliated Institution as Private Candidate
5. Secured admission in regular educational Institution as a full time student in the current academic year (2022-2023).
6. Declared monthly family income is less than or equal to Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks and Children of Govt. employees of Grade 1-4 are exempted from income limit.
How to Apply:
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply online “https:/student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaregistraion/” Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date for the receipt of Graduation applications is 15th March, 2023.
Documents to be Attached:
- Educational documents (Matric and Intermediate).
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Government).(Phone no of issuing authority should also be mentioned on the certificate)
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Students’ three passport size photographs
- Any other supporting document required to substantiate the facts given in the Application form.
- Certificate of University hostel verified from hostel Warden (if applicable).
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)