PEEF has awarded scholarships to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. in annual examination held in last three years (2019/2020/2021) annual in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year (2021-22) in GC University, Faisalabad
a. Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon /evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master's scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 37,000/-
a. Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
b. Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University.
Note: Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed MA / MSc / MS / MPhil/Ph.D etc. degree.
- Beneficiary of any other scholarship.
How To Apply
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities.
- The application form is also available at Photostats shop and GCUF website
- The duly filled Scholarship forms should submit to respective department complete in all respects according to the instructions on or before 14th October, 2022
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Paid fee vouchers
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs
For further information contact
Assistant Registrar (SFAO)/Focal Person
Contact No. 041-9201301