Applications for the award of Mora Scholarship are invited from the eligible Muslim students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination year 2021-22 and are studying in this institution in Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program can apply on prescribed form. (Fresh and current semester students can apply). The attested Photocopies of the following documents must be attached with Application form:
- Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Applicant’s CNIC or Form-B
- Educational Certificates
- Last semester fee voucher
- LZ-19 copy attested by Chairman Zakat Committee
- Students studying on self finance/private are not eligible for educational assistance. Cases of such students will not be forwarded to Mora Office.
- University/Institute authorities will ensure that student’s Father/Mother/Guardian is NOT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE.
- Student is not receiving financial assistance from any other government/non government department/institution.
The application form is also available at Photostat Shop, GC University and GCUF website.
Scholarship forms should reach the Students’ Financial Aid Office complete in all respects according to the above instructions on or before 9th December, 2021.For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301