Funds of 2nd Installment of Ehsaas undergraduate Scholarship Phase 1 for the FY 2020-2021 has been released by Higher Education Commission Islamabad. The following Ehsaas undergraduate Scholarship Phase 1 already awardees are hereby advised to provide following documents to the Students' Financial Aid Office on or before 17-06-2021for their next installment. Follow the SOPs of Covid-19, wearing the face mask and use of sanitizer.
- Fee voucher of last 02 semesters
- Copy of result notification of last two semesters (Examination Result)
- Copies of CNIC & student card
- CNIC copy of Father/Guardian
- Bonafide Student certificate from concerned department
- Students Deed of Agreement (to be executed on Rs. 50/- Stamp Paper)
- Declaration of Award Letter
- Copy of Cheque Book (For Bank Account Number)
The award of scholarships will be subject to observance of existing Scholarship Rules & Regulations of the University and that is the payment of above scholarship will be released on satisfactory progress in studies, good conduct, regular attendance, failing which the scholarship will immediately be cancelled.
The scholarship payment will however, be released subject to availability of funds.
For further detail contact, Students’ Financial Aid Office.
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301