In the year 2020-21, the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has signed a MoU with Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, Govt of the Punjab to provide scholarships to the talented and deserving students belonging to minorities across Punjab.
In this regard, Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the talented and deserving Minority Students (preferable for science subjects) admitted during Fall Semester 2020-21 in the Master Level program.
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. in annual examination held in last three years(2018/2019/2020) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year (2020-21) in GC University, Faisalabad
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon /evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master's scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 37,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University.
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
- Beneficiary of any other scholarship for Master Level Studies.
How to Apply
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities.
- The application form is also available at Photostats shop and GCUF website
Master Level Form 2021
- The duly filled Scholarship forms should submit to Respective Department complete in all respects according to the instructions on or before 31st March, 2021
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301