PEEF has awarded scholarships to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. in annual examination held in last three years (2018/2019/2020) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year (2020-21) in GC University, Faisalabad
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon /evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master's scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 37,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University.
Note: Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
- Availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
How To Apply
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities.
- The application form is also available at Photostats shop and GCUF website
Income Affidaviete, PEEF Master Level Scholarship
- The duly filled Scholarship forms should submit to respective department complete in all respects according to the instructions on or before 31st March, 2021
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Paid fee vouchers
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301