Consequent upon the recommendations of the Departmental Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC), the Competent Authority has been pleased to award HEC Needs Based Scholarship to the students of Session 2019-20.
The HEC Needs Based Scholarship awardees are hereby advised to open their account in any one of N.B.P/B.O.P University Branch and provide the following attested Documents to the Students’ Financial Aid Office before for payment of their scholarship.
- Fee voucher of last two semesters
- One CNIC copies of Self, Father / Guardian
- Last semester result
- Scholarship Feed Back Form (from Photocopier)
- Bonafie Certificate from Concerned department
- Five (05) rupees Revenue Ticket (Post office)
For further details, please contact to Incharge Students’ Financial Aid office. Contact No. 041-9201301.