Higher Education Commission, Islamabad announces "UNDERGRADUATE EHSAAS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM PHASE-2”. Last date to online apply on HEC portal was 30th November, 2020
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship Program
- Students who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate degree programs (Morning) newly admitted Students Fall Semester 2020.
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university in which he/she intends to study.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 45,000/-
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission on Evening/Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible
After submission of the online application form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project, the applicant is required to take printout of the application form and attach following supporting documents:
Supporting Attested Documents
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Educational Documents
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If father is Labourer on daily wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills / expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front
Those students who have been applied online for Ehsaas UG Scholarship- Phase 2 is requested to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents to the Student Financial Aid Office on or before 28th January, 2021. Students already have submitted their documents not need to send.
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)