Students provisionally selected for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program are directed to open their bank account in Any Bank as well National Bank of Pakistan Branch — Conventional only (Do not visit NBP Aitemaad Branch) under Ehsass Program Scholarships. After opening of Bank Account, please submit attested copies of documents to Students’ Financial Aid Office
- 10-digit account number along Bank Name and Branch Code
- Paid Fee voucher of last 02 semesters.
- Copies of CNIC/B-form & Student card (If available)
- Award Letter (Specimen attached) please fill the highlighted entries i.e. Name, Address (Mr./Ms, Address), Declaration of Awardee Holder, (Name of Awardee: Class/Program: Subject, Registration No.
- Deed of Agreement (on Rs.50/- Stamp paper) is also attached and mandatory to be filled by the students.
- As per instructions given by HEC, Do not release the funds to the students who have been Dropped/cancelled/left studies or are availing/being selected for any other scholarship.
- Students are requested to kindly check their scholarship list and also send their complete documents otherwise will not be considered for release of fund.
- Students are also instructed to submit their complete documents according to the given list to concerned Students Financial Aid Office through Courier/Dak by deadline 28-12-2020.
- Incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Students’ Financial Aid Office
Government College University, Faisalabad.
Contact No. 041-9201301