PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master's Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. in annual examination held in last three years(2017/2018/2019) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year (2019-20) in GC University, Faisalabad
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon /evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master's scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 37,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University.
Note: Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarship
- Students who have already passed / got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
- Availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
Disbursement of Scholarship Stipends
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on biannual basis.
- The next scholarship installment is released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance and scholar assessment report submitted by the university.
Duration Of the Scholarships
- PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled in. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship.
How To Apply
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities.
- The application form is also available at Photostats shop and GCUF website
Download Form , Affidavit Letter
- The duly filled Scholarship forms should submit to respective department complete in all respects according to the instructions on or before 28th January, 2020
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301