Applications for the award of Mora Scholarship are invited from the eligible Muslim students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination year 2019-20 and are studying in this institution in Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program can apply on prescribed form.
Fresh and current semester students can apply.
- Students studying on self finance/private are not eligible for educational assistance. Cases of such students will not be forwarded to Mora Office.
- University/Institute authorities will ensure that student’s Father/Mother/Guardian is NOT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE.
- Student is not receiving financial assistance from any other government/non government department/institution.
How to Apply
- The application form is also available at Photostat Shop, GC University and GCUF website
Download Application Form
- Scholarship forms should reach the Students’ Financial Aid Office complete in all respects according to the above instructions on or before 22nd January, 2020
- The attested Photocopies of the following documents must be attached with Application form:
- Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Applicant’s CNIC or Form-B
- Educational Certificates
- Last semester fee voucher
- LZ-19 copy attested by Chairman Zakat Committee
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301