Applications are invited for Financial Assistance (Education) for brilliant deserving students from Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal 2019 for Bachelor, Master, MS/M/Phil level programs who are admitted on Fall Semester 2019. (New Students)
The eligibility criteria for Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal is given below:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani
- High academic achievement.
- Students must secure admission in the approved disciplines at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in BS (Hons), Master/MS/M.Phil Program.
- Only those students who are enrolled in first semester in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply
- Students studying on self finance/private are not eligible for educational assistance. Cases of such students will not be forwarded to PBM.
- University/Institute authorities will ensure that student’s Father/Mother/Guardian is NOT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE.
- Student is not receiving financial assistance from any other government/non government department/institution.
How to apply for PBM Scholarship
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to BS, Master and MS/M.Phil programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from Photostats Shops. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 26th November, 2019
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Application of student on plain page in the name of MD Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal
- Valid copy of CNIC of student
- Valid copy of CNIC (Father/Mother)
- Bonafied certificate dully signed /stamped by the Head of Department
- Copies of academic certificates and result of previous degree (attested)
- Copy of Fee Challan/Fee Voucher.
- Student cases will be processed through the committee constituted by the university and complete cases will be forwarded to PBM.
- PBM will not entertain such students who will directly approach PBM authorities.
For further information contact
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301