Applications are invited for the award of HEC Need Based Scholarship on the prescribed performa from the highly deserving students seeking admission in Bachelor and Master Level Program (M.A/M.Sc) during Fall Semester 2018-19.
- Admitted in above mentioned degree programs on merit during Fall Semester 2018.
- Belongs to low income families of the society.
- Monthly income of parents equal or less than Rs.45000/-
- Students admitted on Self finance/Self-support programs or already availing financial assistance, or any other scholarship, employee in any organization or in any project, students on study leave from any department or those who have been charged with major/minor penalty due to misconduct etc. are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants have to appear before the Institutional Scholarship Awarding Committee (ISAC) according to the Schedule and venue notified later on.
If an applicant appeared guilty of representing false/untrue information or concealing of fact shall be liable for following penalties
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the university.
- Initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship
- Refund of all the payment/scholarship received and a penalty equal to total scholarship amount.
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who seek to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from the Photostat Shops.
Attested documents to be attached:
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the ilaqa Tehsildar/Chairman in the case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Government). (also mentioned the contact No. of issuing authority).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father.
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills/Expenditure related documents expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Copy of Semester paid Fee voucher
- Statement of purpose & two passport size Photographs
It is further requested to display the notice on the notice boards of your department for the convenience of students. Concerned Departments are requested to collect Scholarship Application Forms from most deserving & needy students in their departments and after that may be forwarded to the Students’ Financial Aid Office with complete list for further process. The soft copy of the students list may also be obtained on email@example.com. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained
The last date for the receipt of applications is 21st March, 2019
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)