Applications are invited for Financial Assistance (Education) for brilliant deserving students from Alumni Scholarship 2018-19 for Bachelor and Master level programs.
The eligibility criteria for Alumni Scholarship are given below:
- High academic achievement.
- Orphan and deserving students who can’t pay their semester dues.
- Students studying on self finance/private are not eligible for educational assistance.
- Student is not receiving financial assistance from any other government/non government department/institution.
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Application of student on plain page signed by the head of Department
- CNIC of student
- CNIC (Father/Mother)
- Parents’ Salary Slip or Income certificate on stamp paper of Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty only) duly attested by the gazette officer.
- Copies of academic certificates and result of previous degree
- Copy of Fee Challan/Fee Voucher
Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 7th December 2018
For further information contact
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)