The PhD Written Comprehensive Examination for Spring Semester 2020 will be held as per following details.
Venue: Seminar Hall, 1st Floor, Department of Zoology
Paper - A: 15 – 01 – 2021
Paper - B: 18 – 01 – 2021
Paper - C: 21 – 01 – 2021
Session – I, 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
(Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences and Faculty of Islamic & Oriental Learning)
Session – II, 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
(Faculty of Economics & Management Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Life Sciences, Faculty of Physical Sciences & Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- The Examinations will be conducted under strict compliance of SOP,s of Covid – 19 and Sanitizer, Mask & Social Distancing is mandatory for the candidates.
- Candidates will bring CARD BOARDS with them.
- No electronic device (Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pager, Smart Watch & Tab etc.) is allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the Examination.
- Please bring your original CNIC or University Card as Identity proof, no photo copies will be accepted.
- Please report to the Examination Hall half an hour prior to the start of Examination.
Deputy Controller Examination