For College Focal Persons
All college focal persons are requested to login on this portal and give passwords to students
All college focal persons are also requested to fill this form https://forms.gle/p46MAV5DmEEJXRzU9
All students are requested to contact with their respective colleges to get their password / login details.
Login and Environment
- Required version of Safe Browser (2.4.1) must be installed on the Laptop. If any other version of Safe Exam Broswer is installed, please un-install it and dowload, install version 2.4.1
- After Installing the Safe Exam Browser, Download the File and Double Click to Start the Exam
- Students must have stable internet connection preferably with UPS backup
- Webcam is mandatory. Without camera examination will not start.
- Student must have peaceful environment and No one should be around the students at the time of Examinations. If anyone else found around the student, the examination of the student will not be considered valid and stand cancelled.
- Students are required to Login at least 15 minutes before the start of Examinations.
How to Attempt MCQs:
- Each Paper / Exam is of 60 minutes’ duration having 50 MCQs. Students are required to attempt ‘50’ MCQs in first 60 minutes.
What if Paper / Exam Remains Incomplete due to any technical reason:
- If students’ session / examinations terminates due to any technical reason, he will be allowed to login again on resumption of his internet / electricity only if it happens with in examinations allotted time and his examination will resume from where it was terminated.