Applications on the prescribed forms are invited for admission to the following Degree Programmes for the Academic year 2019-20 (Morning) Fall Semester 2019.
Admission Policy / Criteria
- All genders having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
- The maximum age limit for the eligibility is 20 years on the closing date of the applications. However, the age may be relaxed upto 2 years by the Competent Authority. Furthermore for Evening Programme Age limit will be considered 24 year and 02 year age relaxation may be granted in special case by the Competent Authority on the request of student.
- The candidates with at least 45% marks in FA/F.Sc./I.Com/ICS or equivalent examination are eligible to all programs.
- Admission will be granted strictly on merit i.e. on the basis of the marks obtained in FA/F.Sc./I.Com/ICS or equivalent examinations in 2019 and 2018 for morning programmes only. However, candidates of the earlier sessions will be considered by deducting 10 marks for each year for evening programmes only.
- Admission will be granted provisionally subject to verification of the certificates of the candidates from the relevant Secondary Board. Equivalence certificate is required from IBCC Islamabad/Lahore (where applicable).
- Two seats shall be fixed for the candidates who have passed DAE in the respective discipline / specialization
How to Apply
Admission Processing fee: Rs.700/-
University Information Cell / Undergraduate Studies 0419200584, 0419200886
Applications will be submitted online and details about Admission Process, test/interview & prospectus availability is given on University website
Last Date for receipt of Admission Form: 31-10-2019 (Thursday)