Tender Phy/16/03: Chemicals for Department of Physics
> Tuesday, September 6th, 2016.
Sealed Tenders are invited from reputed firms/suppliers who are registered with Sales Tax and Income Tax Department as Active Tax Payer, for the supply of following items to be delivered at Government College University, Faisalabad.
Closing Date & Time
|Tender Opening Date & Time
Download Tender Documents
|Purchase of Equipments & Chemicals for Department of Physics (HEC Funded Project), GCUF.
Before 1000 Hours
Tender Documents can be obtained from the undersigned during official timing. The tender must be submitted as per above schedule before closing time after which no tender will be accepted. The tender shall be opened on same day as per above schedule in the presence of the Vendors/ Firms or their representatives who wish to attend.
Tender Documents are also available for download at GCUF’s website www.gcuf.edu.pk and PPRA’s website www.ppra.punjab.gov.pk
The bids, stamped, sealed and in complete conformity with Tender Documents should reach in the office of the undersigned, as per above scheduled time.
- The procurement shall be completed in accordance with Punjab Procurement Rules 2014 by adopting Single Stage – Single Envelope Bidding Procedure.
- All bids must be accompanied by Tender Fee Rs; 100/- and Bid Security (Refundable) at the rate of 2% of Estimated Price in shape of CDRs in favor of “Treasurer GCUF”. The CDRs of Tender Fee and Bid Security (in original) must be attached with the bid. Bids incomplete, not signed, not stamped, not sealed, without tender fee & bid security, late or submitted by other than specified mode will not be considered/entertained.
- Income/Sales Tax Registration Certificate, CNIC and other documents as mentioned in the Tender Documents must accompany the bids. Taxes will be deducted as per GOP rules.
- The firm should not be black listed from any Govt./Autonomous/Private Organization.
- The University may reject all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal as per PPRA Punjab rule 35, however, upon bidder request, the grounds for rejection will be communicated to the concerned but no justification will be given as per PPRA rule 35 (2).
Dr. Ajaz un Nabi
Principal Investigator, Department of Physics,
Government College University Faisalabad, Phone: 041-9201372