Tender Document for the Registration of Firms
> Tuesday, March 1st, 2011.
Tender Fee Rs. 1,000/-
Applications are invited for Registration of firms for local purchase at the University in the following categories:-
A- Chemicals and Glassware,
B- Scientific Equipment and Machinery,
D- Computers and Accessories,
E- Repair & Maintenance of Office Equipment,
G- Electric appliances like TV, Refrigerators, Air Conditioner, Generator sets and other items,
H- Sports items,
I- Electric items,
J- Spare parts of Vehicles,
M- General order Suppliers (all other except A to M above)
The following documents may be attached with the Application:-
- Copy of CNIC of owner with complete address, phone number, mobile number, Email and Website.
- Copy of NTN certificate.
- Copy of Sales Tax Registration.
- Proof of financial stability.
- Copy of income Tax for the last three years.
- Copies of Sales Tax Returns for the period of the last three years.
- Proof of payment of Professional Tax.
- Proof of Registration with other Organization.
- Proof of Volume of work carried out within Tax year, 2011.
- Strength of the staff employed.
- Proof of Dealer Ship / Sole Proprietorship with Foreign / Multinational firms.
- An Affidavit that firm is not black listed by any Government Authority and not involved in the litigation with any Government Autonomous body.
- GCUF Employees and their relatives (Blood Relations) are not eligible for registration and affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/- in this respect may also be attached.
- The firms should submit non-refundable CDR of Rs.2000/- in favour of Treasurer GCUF as registration fee for each category separately.
- GCUF reserves the right to accept or reject any firm without assigning any reason there of.
- Any clarification or information can be obtained from the undersigned on any working day during office hours.
- Firms already registered with GCUF will forward documents as listed in clause 12, 13 & 14 only.
- Applications alongwith above said documents may be submitted to the office of the undersigned not later than 21.03.2011.