Tender 369: Printing, Publish for Convocation
> Thursday, November 24th, 2016.
Sealed Tenders are invited from reputed firms/suppliers who are registered with Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments as Active Tax Payer, for the supply of following items to be delivered at Government College University, Faisalabad.
Tender Closing Date & Time
|Tender Opening Date & Time
|Printing / Publish Material for 7th Convocation, GCUF.
Before 1000 Hours
Tender Documents can be obtained from the Directorate Procurement & Inventory Control GCUF. The tender must be submitted up to 09.12.2016 before closing time after which no tender will be accepted. The tender shall be opened on 09.12.2016 in the presence of the Vendors/ Firms or their representatives who wish to attend.
Tender Documents are also available for download at GCUF’s website www.gcuf.edu.pk and PPRA’s website www.ppra.punjab.gov.pk
The bids, stamped, sealed and in complete conformity with Tender Documents should reach at Directorate of Procurement & Inventory Control, GCUF, not later than 09.12.2016 before closing time. Bids will be opened on same day.
- The procurement shall be completed in accordance with Punjab Procurement Rules 2014.
- All bids must be accompanied by Tender Fee and Bid Security (Refundable) at the rate of 2% of estimated price in shape of CDRs in favor of “Treasurer GCUF”. The CDRs of Tender Fee and Bid Security (in original) must be attached with the bid. Bids incomplete, not signed, not stamped, not sealed, without tender fee & bid security, late or submitted by other than specified mode will not be considered/entertained.
- Income/Sales Tax Registration Certificate, CNIC and other documents as mentioned in the Tender Documents must accompany the bids. Taxes will be deducted as per GOP rules.
- The firm should not be black listed from any Govt./Autonomous/Private Organization.
- The University may reject all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal as per PPRA Punjab rule 35, however, upon bidder request, the grounds for rejection will be communicated to the concerned but no justification will be given as per PPRA rule 35 (2).
- In case of closed/forced holidays, tender opening time/date will be considered as the next working day.
Directorate of Procurement and Inventory Control
Allama Iqbal Road Faisalabad, Phone: 041-9201468 & 9201030