Shortlisting/Pre-Qualification Notice of Consulting Engineering Firms
> Monday, May 12th, 2014.
Government College University, Faisalabad invites applications for pre-qualification of Consulting Engineering Firms of sound standing and qualification for rendering, supervision services in respect of the construction works (cost more than 2000 (M) ) to be executed at new campus Government College University, Faisalabad.
Interested Consulting Engineering firms are required to submit Expressions of interest (EOI) along with following mandatory details, supported with attested copies of all relevant documentation.
- Name and full address of the firm along with the same of branch offices (if any) with telephone & Fax numbers & E-mail addresses.
- Status of the firm (i.e Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Company, etc.
- Certified true copies of registration with Securities & Exchange Commission/ Registrar of Firms.
- Certified true copies of registration with Pakistan Engineering Council along with latest renewal letter.
- Certified true copies of registration with Income Tax Department along with NTN.
- Organizational setup and list of professional/ technical staff, along with their qualification & project wise experience, in the permanent employment of the firm.
- Particulars of key personnel & associates of construction supervision division to be engaged for this job.
- Details of similar completed/ in-hand works supervised by the firm during last 04 years including scope of work, total cost of such works, date of start, date of completion), name of clients etc.
- An affidavit (on stamp paper) that the firm has not been blacklisted by any Government Ministry / Department of Autonomous Body.
- Details of Litigation and / or Arbitration cases, if any , in which the firm has been involved in the works mentioned above in (vii).
- Bankers certificate regarding financial standing.
- Audit statement of accounts for the past three (3) years.
- Any other document information considered necessary for pre-qualification.
- The profiles will be evaluated by the scrutiny committee for short listing of the firms.
- The tender documents for financial proposal will only be issued to short listed firms.
- The CDR of 2% cost ( in the favour of Project Director) should be attached with the financial bid. The bids not supported with CDR will be rejected.
3) Expressions of Interest (EOI) complete in all respect along with the above documented information must reach the Office of the Project Director, Government College University, Faisalabad, not later than 26-05-2014 at 2:00 pm.
4) Government College University, Faisalabad reserves the right to reject any or all proposal(/s).
Engr. Muhammad Alam
Govt. College University Faisalabad
Phone No. 041-9201570
Fax No. 041-9201569