Research Fellow Position in the Department of Environmental Sciences
, Environmental Sciences
> Monday, April 14th, 2014.
(HEC Project No. 20-2540/NRPU/R&D/HEC/13)
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national, for the appointment on the following position in the Department of Environmental Sciences, under The Higher Education Commission Project No. 20-2540/NRPU/R&D/HEC/13 entitled “Bioaugmentation as a tool for decontamination of agricultural soils polluted with herbicide isoproturon” with the following terms and conditions.
Salary package: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Duration: 3 years
Qualification: M.Phil Environmental Science enrolled in PhD (Environmental Science) in the same university
Experience: At least one year research experience in environmental microbiology or M.Phil. research in environmental microbiology
Project information: The project duration is 36 months. The above position is purely on temporary basis. The incumbent will be required to sign a bond for entire duration of the project.
How to apply:
- The application from can be download from the link Job Application Form.
- The duly filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The institution reserves the right:
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
- To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach to the office of Principal Investigator (PI) until 18th April 2014.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified and skilled candidates.
- The institution is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.
For further details and information, please contact Dr. Sabir Hussain (Principal Investigator) on email@example.com or 03007795494.