PEEF has launched Master Level Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students studying at Post Graduation level on the basis of graduation level examinations held in 2010 (annual).
Scholarships at Post Graduation Level are awarded to the students on the basis of their enrollment in Science and Arts subjects in Public Sector Universities of the Punjab.
The minimum eligibility criterion for award of scholarship is given below:
1. Secured at least 60%marks or equivalent in BA/B.Sc./B.COM or equivalent examination held in 2010 (annual) from Punjab
2. Passed examination as a regular student of a government or private affiliated college
3. Monthly family income of less than Rs. 15,000/-
4. Students having Punjab domicile
5. Not received any other scholarship for studies at Mater Level.
Following documents/attested copies must be attached with Application form:
The application form is also available at Government College University Photostat and GCUF website
Scholarship forms should reach the Students’ Financial Aid Office complete in all respects according to the above instructions on or before 15-03-2011
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)