Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Master Level Scholarship Session 2016-17
> Monday, October 17th, 2016.
Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the highly needy and talented students (Punjab Domicile) admitted during winter semester 2016-17 in the Master Level/MS/M.Phil study program.
- Secured at least 60% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in B.A/B.Sc/BBA(Hons)/BS (Hons) and B.Com(hons) held in 2014/2015/2016 (annual) in Punjab.
- Students who have passed BSc (Hons)/BBA (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) 2014/2015/2016 (04 year program) and are studying in MS/M.Phil program are eligible to apply.
- Students who already have secured M.A./M.Sc. Degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in fall session and morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply
- Declared monthly income parents (from all resources) is equal to 0r less than Rs.30,000/-.
- Children of Govt. employees of Grade 1-4 are exempted from condition of income of Rs.30,000/- month, if salary is only source of income.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Students admitted on Self finance/Self-support programs, or any other scholarship, Employee in any organization or in any project, students on study leave from any department or those who have been charged with major/minor penalty due to misconduct etc. are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants have to appear before the Scholarship Awarding Committee according to the Schedule and venue notified (later on)
Penalty for False Information
- Cancellation of admission.
- Initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship
- Refund of all the payment received and or a penalty equal to total scholarship amount.
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from the Mian Jee Photostat near Chenab Chowk, Gate no. 02 GC University or can be download from website www.gcuf.edu.pk. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 14th November, 2016.
Attested Documents to be Attached:-
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills, related documents and expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Proof of previous scholarship(s) attained (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs
- For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301
Download Application Form