Positions Vacant Under Tenure Track System (Botany, Chemistry, Physics)
> Thursday, August 16th, 2012.
Applications are invited from qualified faculty / professionals who are competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed to the cause of higher education for making appointments under Tenure Track System for the following disciplines
Assistant Professor (Consolidated Pay / month Rs. 104,000/-– 211,250/-)
- Botany (01 Post)
- Chemistry (01 Post)
- Physics (01 Post)
Qualification & Experience
Ph.D./Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills. An Assistant Professor should be demonstrably competent in the subject matter area of courses taught and should have indicated a serious commitment to teaching, but it need not be expected that an extensive reputation in the field has been acquired. As the Assistant Professor continues in this rank an effort to increase knowledge and improve teaching ability should he demonstrated, and professional presentation should be made through papers to professional organizations, through publications, or through other creative work.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk/) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 700/- in favour of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The dully filled in application form must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach the Registrar Office, Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 14.9.2012.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.