Positions Vacant Under Tenure Track System: Assistant Professor Electrical Engineering (01 post), Professor Chemistry (01 post)
> Friday, October 25th, 2013.
Applications are invited from qualified faculty / professionals who are competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed to the cause of higher education for making appointments under Tenure Track System for the following disciplines
Assistant Professor Electrical Engineering (01 post)
Consolidated Pay / month Rs. 104,000/-– 211,250/-
Ph.D./Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
Professor Chemistry (01 post)
Consolidated Pay / month Rs. 234,000/-– 405,600/-
Ph.D./Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable Institution in the relevant field with either 11-years post-Ph.D./Relevant terminal degree or minimum of 7-years of post-PhD experience with at least 12 years of experience prior to the PhD. The experience to be counted is to be of teaching/research in a recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization. In addition 15 research publications (with at least 5 publications in the past 5 years) in internationally abstracted Journals, recognized for the purpose of appointment on Tenure Track by the Higher Education Commission.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk/) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 700/- in favour of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The dully filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate for Assistant Professor and quadruplicate for Professor.
- The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach the Recruitment Section, Registrar Office, Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 12.11.2013
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.