Positions Vacant: Treasurer, Controller of Examinations
> Friday, January 16th, 2015.
It is with reference to the advertisement for vacant positions published in the Daily Jang, Lahore and Daily Dawn Lahore dated 18-01-2015. The following shall be considered as part & parcel of the said advertisement.
The condition of “No Age Limit” for the position of Treasurer (BPS-19) shall be considered as deleted / excluded.
Other conditions shall remain the same
Applications are invited from qualified, competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistani Nationals) for the following positions at Government College University Faisalabad.
Qualification & Experience
Chartered Accountant/M.B.A/M.A/M.COM/A.C.M.A, at least 2nd division, 18 years experience in Accounts in Government/ Private organization of repute.
Controller of Examinations (BPS-19)
Qualification & Experience
M.A/M.Sc./M.COM, at least 2nd division, 18 years teaching/ administrative experience, including 3 years experience in a Board or University in the same capacity.
Age Limit 45-55
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (Job Application Form) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 2500/- in favour of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelope of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The dully filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach in the Recruitment Cell, Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 06-02-2015
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.
Government College University, Faisalabad
Job Application Form