Positions Vacant: Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar
> Wednesday, June 5th, 2013.
Applications are invited from qualified, competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistani Nationals) for the following positions.
Deputy Registrar (BPS -18) Two Posts
M.A./M.Sc. at least 2nd class / MBA at least B grade with 8 years teaching / administrative experience, preferably with a law degree.
M.Ed with specialization in Education Management and planning (at least 2nd Class) 8 years teaching / administrative experience.
Age Limit: 30-50 years
Assistant Registrar (BPS-17) Five Posts
Qualification & Experience:
M.A / M.Sc. Preference will be given to those who have reasonable experience of Computer programming and who have good knowledge of important software packages.
Age Limit: 24-35 years
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk) and shall be submitted the demand draft of Rs. 700/-in favor of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants, desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelope of large size with Rs, 30/- Postage stamps The dully filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials/ certificates ID Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degree/testimonials and experience certificates.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or till the post without giving any reason.
- The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate.
- The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach the Recruitment Section, Registrar Office, Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 14-06-2013.
- NTS Test will be conduct for the post of Assistant Registrar and Deputy Registrar on 23-06-2013.
- NTS Registration form along with NTS Registration fee (Demand Draft) must reach to the NTS Office, Islamabad by 18-06-2013 separately, in case of any difficulty please visit NTS website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview