Position Vacant: Assistant Professor of Fine Arts
> Thursday, July 14th, 2011.
Applications are invited for the following temporary (likely to become permanent) teaching post in discipline of Fine Arts, Government College University, Faisalabad, from Pakistani Nationals, with given pay scale mentioned as under plus usual allowances as permissible under the rules of the University. The candidates must meet the qualifications / Experience as detailed below:-
Assistant Professor of Fine Arts (01 Post)
Qualification & Experience
Age Limit: 30-45 Years
Ph.D. in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution
No experience required
Master’s Degree (Foreign) of M.Phil OR equivalent degree awarded after 18-Years of education in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution.
04-years teaching /research experience in a recognized University or a post-graduation Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization
First Professional degree (04 years minimum, first division) from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
06-years teaching/research experience in a recognized University or a Post-graduation Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk/) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 700/- in favour of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad except the posts of Research / Teaching Assistant. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The dully filled in application form must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate.
- The candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach the Registrar Office, Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 08-08-2011
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.