HEC Needs Based Scholarship Program for the Academic Session 2013-14
> Friday, October 11th, 2013.
Applications for the award of HEC- Needs based Merit Scholarship program are invited from the Social and Basic Sciences disciplines. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students studying at undergraduate and post-graduation level in GCU Faisalabad on the basis of FA/F.Sc and BA/B.Sc examinations held on 2013.
The minimum eligibility criterion for award of scholarship is given below
- Secured at least 50% marks in F.A/F.Sc and BA/B.Sc. or equivalent examination held in 2013 (annual) from Punjab
- Monthly family income equal or less than Rs. 35,000/-
- Students admitted on Self finance/Self Support programs or already availed financial assistance and those who have been charged with major/minor penalty due to misconduct etc. are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants have to be appear before the Institutional Scholarship Awarding Committee according to the schedule and venue notified (later on).
- Students already availed HEC Needs Based Scholarship can’t apply.
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available in Mian Jee Photostat, Near Chenab Chowk, Government College University and can be download from GCUF website www.gcuf.edu.pk
Scholarship forms should reach the Students’ Financial Aid Office complete in all respects according to the above instructions on or before 08 November, 2013
Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the ilqa Tehsildar in the case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Government) and by Income Tax Officer concerned for businessmen, Doctors, Advocates and Nazim/Administrator for labours (also mentioned the contact No.of issuing authority).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father/Guardian.
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Copy of last income tax return (if applicable)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills/Expenditure related documents expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Copies of previous scholarship(s) attained (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose & two passport size Photographs
For More Information, Contact
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)