Financial Assistance Out Of Alumni Association
> Thursday, November 19th, 2015.
Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the highly Needy and Talented Students admitted In Government College University, Faisalabad for Bachelor program studying in 7th Semester.
- Financial Assistance will be awarded to the talented and deserving students having minimum CGPA 3.00
- Declared monthly income parents from all resources is Rs. 20,000/-or less
- Financial Assistance preferably award to Orphan students
- Preference must be given to the students who have not their own house and have large family dependents.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the academic year 2015
- Applicants have to appear before the scholarship awarding committee according to the schedule and venue notified (later on)
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to the above
programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from the Student Financial Aid Office or can be download from website www.gcuf.edu.pk. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
Download GCUF Alumni Financial Assistance Form Spring 2015
The last date for the receipt of applications is November 24th, 2015
Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents (Matric)
- Income Certificate duly verified by the ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Government) and by Income Tax Officer concerned for businessmen, Doctors, Advocates and Administrator/Secretary for labours.(Phone no of issuing authority should also be mentioned on the certificate)
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Statement of purpose & 02 passport size Photographs
It is further requested to display the notice on the notice board of your department for the convenience of students.
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)